Hi there, I’m Tanya!
Chinese medicine & wellness practitioner
Tanya is strongly visioned to help people resolve health concerns, maintain wellness and encourage people to truly live the lives that they seek. Her particular interest is in women’s health, fertility, painful conditions and emotional and mental health.
Maximising optimal health, reducing stress and reconnecting with ourselves and nature through nutritional, exercise and lifestyle changes is her focus. Happy hormones, strong digestive and immune systems, balanced mental health and living pain free will then lead us to vibrant living individually, and on a larger scale with our friends and family.
Tanya naturally embarked in a career in natural medicine from a young age, after growing up on the Sunshine Coast and being involved in a lot of sports. Performing well athletically meant that taking care of her health needed to be prioritised. Today, Tanya continues to work with all ages, supporting a natural path to improved health.
Qualifications & Training
Tanya has extensive study within Australia and internationally. She endeavoured to learn from elite professors in Chinese Medicine and still maintains continued study with international, world renowned practitioners in the health related field.
Bachelor of Health Science (Chinese medicine) – Endeavour College of Natural Health, Brisbane
Clinical Internship – Guangxi Traditional Chinese Medicine University, Nanning China
Post graduate studies :
- Pain relief and management – Dr Richard Tan; world renowned Master Acupuncturist
- Women’s health, fertility, hormonal assessment – Leslie Oldershaw, Jane Lyttleton
- Pathology testing – Integria Healthcare, Clare Pyers
- Kiiko Matsumoto (Japanese systematic acupuncture) – Monika Kobylecka
- Sleep disorders and Insomnia – Yvonne Farrell
- Emotional-mental healthcare – Ian White
- Diploma Remedial Massage – Tafe Sunshine Coast
- Structural and energetic bodywork (Osteopathic, Shiatsu, traditional Thai therapy) – Jasri, Indonesia & Yandina, Sunshine Coast
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher certified – Kranti Yoga, Goa, India
- Reiki – Inner light healing, Noosa
Tanya strives to maintain a level of professional development and further training for the benefit of everyone who comes into the clinic. This allows herself as a healthcare practitioner to employ the best methods of Chinese medicine and the growing field of research for health related issues. Her personal journey is about living mindfully and the way nature intended, walking her talk and using a system of traditional medicine that is safe, gentle and effective.
Tanya works alongside Acupuncturists, a GP, Chiropractor and Psychologist. Her clinic is in Mountain Creek on the Sunshine Coast. Tanya sees Chinese medicine as a first-line healthcare option and is happy to work with your GP or other healthcare providers in an integrative approach, to get you living a life that is energetic, happy and fulfilled.